Ollie our Magic Elf is set to arrive December 12th. He would love for you to join him on the Elfcapades here on IC. Magic Elf Johnny needs a home. Who would like to adopt him?
We we started our Countdown to Christmas this week. If you missed my Dollar Store Advent Calendar click here. My 4 year old is just old enough to enjoy the daily treat and activity as a family. My almost two year old…well…she is old enough to enjoy the treat.:-) Do you do an Advent Calendar or Countdown to Christmas? I would love to hear your ideas. Here is our list.
1. Write a letter to Santa asking to send Ollie
2. Have hot chocolate with all the fixings
3. Dessert before dinner
4. Make Christmas cards for family members
5. Make snow slushies
6. Go out for dinner
7. Have an indoor picnic
8. Make sugar cookies
9. Use puppets to tell bedtime story
10. Have breakfast for dinner
11. Make salt dough ornaments
12. Ollie arrives at our house
13. Take funny face pictures
14. Call Grandparents and sing Christmas songs.
15. Do a Christmas craft
16. Make handmade gift tags for relatives
17. Make salt dough ornaments
18. Annual gingerbread house contest with our life group
19. Do a praise party in our living room
20. Watch a Christmas movie with popcorn
21. Go out for a special dessert
22. Drive around and look at Christmas lights
23. Have a bubble bath
24. Read the Christmas story together
So for day 1 we wrote Santa and asked him to send Ollie again to our house. Ollie is one of Santa’s Elves that comes to visit and does zany things around our house and reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas.
Ollie will arrive in our home on 12th. If you want to join the Elfcapades with me all you have to do is buy a travel ticket and Santa will send you your own elf. You can even request a boy or a girl elf.
Santa has an abundance of elves that have finished their toy-making duties early. He is willing to foot the bill for the travel ticket for one IC reader. Blonde haired Johnny needs a home. Who wants a Magic Elf?
For a chance to adopt Johnny into your home this holiday…
1. Read the Elf- Magic tradition and leave me a note telling me you did.
2. Like Elf-Magic on Facebook (one entry).
3. Follow Elf-Magic on Twitter (one entry).
4. Tell me a holiday activity you have enjoyed or think you would enjoy with your family.