Thank you for your interest in working with Infarrantly Creative.
We now offer Guest Posts and Partnerships/Sponsorships. Keep reading to find out more.
Why to get featured on Infarrantlycreative.net?
Infarrantly Creative has a 15+ year history and keeps growing and inspiring more and more people every day. The blog is dedicated to think-outside-the-box projects and a huge range of topics fit in well.
Some of the benefits for you are:
- Get more exposure for your brand and traffic to your blog
- Improve SEO with a quality backlink to your blog
- Shares in social media (over 227,000 followers in total across Pinterest and Facebook).
- Have a creative outlet for posts that you dream to write but they don’t fit your blog’s niche.
Who is Infarrantly Creative audience?
- Women looking to spruce up their homes on a limited budget.
- Moms looking for projects to engage their children in growing, learning and creating.
- Women looking for inspiration and empowerment.
- The DIY girl looking for gift giving projects.
- The project girl looking for inspiration and tutorials.
- 78% are women, 62% are between the ages of 25-44.
Can I see your social reach?
What are the conditions to submit a Guest Post?
- The article has to be 100% original and not published anywhere else before or after guest posting.
- The text has to be well-written and checked for grammar and plagiarism.
- Guest posts cannot be overly self-promotional as this will turn off the audience. Make it interesting so they read till the end and get captivated by it.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
Interested on a GUEST POST or Sponsorship?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
This blog is a personal blog. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to https://www.disclosurepolicy.org
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy