Flip flop season is upon us. My little girl loves wearing flip flops because she can put them on by herself. I decided to decorate her flip flops. Since I like matching her shoes with her outfit I decided interchangeable embellishments would be perfect.
Plain flip flops (I got mine at Target)
Hot Glue Gun
3/1"6” dowel rods
flower embellishments (optional)
heavy duty thread
1. Glue the male end of the fastener onto the flip flop with E6000.
2. Follow my tutorial for “How to Make Korker Bows” to make the curly bows.
3. Sew the female fastener onto the back of the korker bow with a needle and thread.
4. Hot glue a flower embellishment, button, or doodad onto the front of your korker bow.
5. Snap the korker bow in place and put them on your little girl’s tootsies.
Remove them and change them out for another embellishment. You could add buttons, rosettes, scrabble tiles, etc. to make custom flip flops.
How stinking cute are those chubby feet on my baby girl?