What do you do with 6 free packs of Trident Gum? You bling it up of course!
So here goes a Trident Gum Holder Tutorial
6 1/2″ x 4 1/8″ cardstock
Cardstock cut to size 6 ½ x 4/18
Paper Cutter with Scoring tool
Glue stick or other adhesive
Circle Punch size 1″ and 1 1/2″
1. Score your cardstock on the long end 3/8” from the edge.
2. Flip your cardstock to the short end and score at 6 1/8”, 3 3/8”, 3″, and ¼”.
3. Cut little slits in the top in the four places above the 3/8” line on the long end so the box will fold up nicely.
Here is a diagram of all folds and cuts
4. Take a circle hole punch (mine was 1”) and punch half of the circle in the front side in the middle of the box.
5. Glue box together at the side and top.
6. Punch another circle of coordinating paper (I used 1 1/2″).
Fold it in half
Cut little curves in the sides like so…
Open it up and glue the inside and then add it to the gum packaging.
7. Decorate your package to your liking. I typed out a Scripture verse and then punched it out with a tag punch. Then I punched a hole in the tag and thread it with ribbon around the packaging.