I love to have little gifty items around the house to say a quick thank you for babysitting, inviting me to your house, hosting a party, or whatever. And these Tic Tac Holders are the perfect one!
These tic-tac holders are totally adorable and just the right small thing to let the recipient know that you are appreciative.
They are super easy to make and you can customize them for different events by using another stamp besides “thank you”.
4. Put a small piece of adhesive tape on the front cover and cut a piece of ribbon about 13″ long.
Place the ribbon over the adhesive to hold in place.
Note: Do not put adhesive on the backside of the holder.
5. Then put adhesive on the coordinating card stock and adhere in place.
6. Then punch a circle out of the bottom portion with a 1″ circle punch.
7. Using the adhesive tape on the back of the tic tacs, attach it to the inside of the holder.
8. Tie your ribbon and you are finished.
For more gifty ideas click the pictures below…
This post originally appeared on: