I told you yesterday how I spent a whole bunch of time with my kiddos this weekend. It just felt right and sacred. We made some wannabe Take 5 Candy Bar bites Recipe.
I had those pretzel Rolo bites at a party last week and I was reminded how easy and yummy they are.
Well I decided to kick those up a notch and make some Take 5 bites.
- Peanut Butter
- Unsalted Peanuts
- Pretzels (I used the square grid-like ones)
How To make the Take 5 Candy Bar
1. Lightly spread peanut butter onto your pretzels being careful not to smoosh it through where it is oozing out the other side.
2. Let the little hands use the food chopper (because they think it is so cool) to chop up some of the unsalted peanuts. Sprinkle some of the nuts onto the peanut buttered pretzel.
3. Put a Rollo on top of the nuts.
4. Take a greased spoon and smoosh the chocolate onto the nuts to melt it.
5. Smoosh a half of a peanut onto the top.
Oh my they are way better than just the pretzel Rolo bites. Yum-O!
I packaged them up in a Dollar Tree jar and put some vinyl on it with a cute tag.