CSNstores.com was generous in allowing me to pick a prize from one of their 200+ stores to giveaway for my Roadkill Rescue party tomorrow. Did you just hear me? 200+ stores!?!?! They have everything from kitchen gadgets, bar stools, tools, rugs, pet supplies, work out equipment, power tools and a truckload more. It was hard for me to decide. But I had to giveaway something that I totally LOVES and can’t live without. And one thing this DIY girl can not do without is my air compressor. There are so many tools you can purchase with it and I use mine weekly.
I know you may not own any air tools. But…if you win this you can purchase these gems to go with it…
Spray Painter — this makes the paint go on smooth and is perfect for painting furniture. It is the bees knees peeps!
Air Nailer — I use mine for molding, trim and any wood working project. Goodbye hammer and nails… HELLOOOOO air nailer. LOVES!
Air Stapler — perfect for reupholstering chairs, benches, ottomans, etc.
Air Blower — I use this to blow all the sawdust off my projects after I sand them down. It is great to use to get all the debris out of creases and crevices.
To be eligible for a chance at this prize here are the rules…
1. The object you makeover must have been completely free to you, meaning you found it on the side of the road, in a dumpster, someone gave it to you, or Aunt Nelly died and left it to you in her will. YOU DID NOT PAY A DIME FOR IT…got it? Good!
2. You can use or buy other things to help fix it up (spray paint, embellishments, ribbon, fabric, etc).
3. It does not have to be a piece of furniture. It can be some hand-me-down clothes you remade, a recipe you tweaked, a plastic container you recycled. It just has to be headed for the trash can before you came along.
4. You must have a before and after photo of it. You must have completed the project and not just pulled something out of the trash. Remember you are rescuing it to use it and give it a premier spot in this world.
5. You must have the Roadkill Rescue button somewhere in your post or sidebar. Copy the code from the right hand side of my page.
6. It doesn’t have to be a new post, you can use an older post as long as it applies to rule #1.
Here are the last two Roadkill Rescue parties if you want to see older projects…
I will see you tomorrow. Mr. Linky will be up my 10:00 AM EST.
Thanks for your endorsement of this sprayer. We have a sprayer that is awful – gums up something terrible. What I want to know is, what kind of paint do you recommend for furniture? We painted our chairs and table and the paint is wearing off and though it's semi-gloss, it hangs on to smudges as though it were matte or even primer! It needs to be completely redone. Advice?
wow! an air compressor?! i totally want one of those! that is a sweet prize.
WHOAAAAA! I want an air compressor! I better get moving.