I will show you later on this week how I remade it but for now I want to see yours. Anyone can link up but if you want to be considered eligible for the drawing of our uber cool prize pack then here’s the party plan..
1. The object you makeover must have been completely free to you, meaning you found it on the side of the road, in a dumpster, someone gave it to you, or Aunt Nelly died and left it to you in her will. YOU DID NOT PAY A DIME FOR IT…got it? Good!
2. You can use or buy other things to help fix it up (spray paint, embellishments, ribbon, fabric, etc).
3. It does not have to be a piece of furniture. It can be some hand-me-down clothes you remade, a recipe you tweaked, a plastic container you recycled. It just has to be headed for the trashcan before you came along.
4. You must have a before and after photo of it. You must have completed the project and not just pulled something out of the trash. Remember you are rescuing it to use it and give it a premier spot in this world.
5. You must have the Roadkill Rescue button somewhere in your post or sidebar. Copy the code from the right hand side of my page.
6. It doesn’t have to be a new post, you can use an older post as long as it applies to rule #1.
This is such a fun idea for a party! I can't wait to see all the roadkill TLC! 🙂
yay! cant wait to see everyones stuff!!
This is my first time – I have only been blogging about a month so Im really new to all this stuff. I really hope I linked up right. Im excited to see everyones links to get more ideas! The project I finally decided to submit was my clock- I was so nervous and it was hard to choose.
this is so fun! i love this party idea:)
Great idea for book storage. We have books overflowing from our shelves; this would be a great idea.
Mine #6 says PB sconces, but that's a mistake, it is a chair I rescued from the trash. Sorry for the wrong title.
what a fun party, mine was only a "mini" roadkill, so I hope it still counts.
Oooh! Love what you did. I wish I had something, maybe next time. . I will definitely be following!
That looks so cool….did you remove the edging and flip it upside down? Love this idea so the books don't come crashing down. Looks like a PB knock off :o)
Thanks for hosting!
My favorite hobby, Roadkill Rescue!
I love this party! Can't wait to see what has been transformed!
Can't wait to see the treasures 🙂
You are THE BEST at rescuing the perishing! Your new bookshelf looks awesome and very useful. Thank you for hosting this party. I wish I had an entry. I just need to look more closely at the trash!!
I found your last Roadkill Rescue party just days after I finished this project. (#15-Mr. Linky) I marked my calendar so that I would remember to join the party! Great fun!
so fun! thanks for hosting.
hello hello! thanks for inviting me, so fun!
Okay…I posted two. None of them are all that impressive compared to the others here since they were just alterations to hand-me-down clothes. But I have a couple of Roadkill treasures that I really need to redo after we move, so maybe I'll have them done by the next Roadkill Rescue party.
I love your shelves! I never would have thought to make them a bookshelf. So clever!
This is such a great idea. I used an older post to join in the fun. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's rescue work!!!
I am seriously bummed that we didn't get our honest-to-goodness, hauled-off-the-side-of-the-road-on-trash-day rescue ready in time for your party! 🙁 You are my inspiration, Beckie!
~ Hilary (The Fiskeauxs/The Dailies)
HILARIOUS!! I think everything I own and have in my home is Roadkill. So let's start with my bedroom shall we? Yup, linked it up. 🙂
What a great idea!
Roadkill is dead skunks and opossums and such. Any furniture I rescue will be found at Ballard Designs.
Don't shake your head at me. You LOVE me, Beckie. Hardcore.
Oh no – i missed your party again. I've been in Ecuador all last week and so I didn't have electricity most of the time. Just catching up on what I missed….love this so much. 🙂
I love this parTAY! So, much inspiration!!!
Blessings to you,
lana @ ilovemy5kids
I have been searching for a new headboard for weeks. Low and behold yesterday I found something I can use on the curb! Too late for this party tho. Sure hope you host another soon.
LOve the name, love a party, love a thrifty treasure (in case you didnt know—wink)I liked up to this one with a post I had done a couple weeks ago.Thank you for linking up to Thrifty Thursday this week, my sweet friend! Great deals!
Tales from Bloggeritaville
That was AWESOME!!! I love it, you have amazing vision for this stuff!!