This Mother’s Day Gift Printable Pill Box with Chocolate makes one of the most cutest, quickest and cheapest ever.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and every year it sneaks up on me and I am scrambling to get a gift at the last minute. Well, this gift is really easy to put together and takes scissors, double-sided adhesive, and a printer.
Most women love chocolate as much as their children so this combines the two loves into one gift.
I came up with an easy, anyone-can-do, adorable Mother’s Day project using a pillbox from Dollar Tree.
This is a print and cut kinda project with fantastic results.
Dove Dark Chocolate Promises
(the Sea Salt Caramel and Mint are my favorites)
Printer and scissors or a Silhouette Cameo machine
Optional: bakers twine
How to make the Mother’s Day Gift Printable Pill Box
1. Begin by printing out the Mother’s Day printable file. If you have a Silhouette machine I have provided the print and cut file. If you don’t have a Silhouette machine you can print out the PDF in black and white and cut out the squares with scissors.
2. Cut out “I Love U MOM!” and using your double-sided adhesive stick those to the top of the pillbox on each of the days.
In order to make the heart, I just used another piece of cardstock on my Silhouette machine and cut out just the heart.
3. I have provided 12 mom quotes. Pick 7 of them that you want to use. Cut them out and put them at the bottom of each day of the pillbox. No need to use adhesive just drop them in.
4. Place two of the Dove Chocolates in each of the days. I love the Mint and the Sea Salt Caramel ones. OMG! they are heavenly.
5. Optional: If you have time you could cut out pictures of the grandkids or yourself and put it under each of the days’ opening. You could also seal the gift by tying baker’s twine around the box with a bow.
After your mom eats the chocolate there is a little “mother quote” underneath. Sweet, sentimental and some really silky smooth chocolate!
Updated April 16, 2020