I was sent the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen system to review. I am a sucker for gadgets — especially kitchen ones, so I welcomed the opportunity.
It is really simple to use. All you have to do is pop the soap refill in and make sure it has batteries in it. They sent me the Sparkling Tangerine flavor which has a nice citrusy scent perfect for the spring. You put your hand under the spout and it automatically dispenses soap which works for washing dishes or your hands. I could tell it wasn’t as sudsy as regular dishwashing soap but sudsier than regular soap. It definitely helps with not leaving germs all over a soap bottle. Now since I have this huge affinity for foaming soap if they make a foaming soap dispenser like this I will have it in every bathroom for sure!
1. No need to touch the soap dispenser with dirty hands
2. Attractive design
3. Cleans both hands and dishes easily
4. Nice scent
1. I would be fine with the initial investment of $13 but the refills are $3.50 to refill which seems a little steep
2. Dispenses a little more soap than I think is necessary
3. Slightly concerned about it getting wet with a battery in it Just for fun I took the Lysol Undercover Kitchen System Challenge and got a 6 out of 8. Take the challenge and let me know what you got.
For a chance to win a No Touch Kitchen System with a year supply of soap complete these two steps:
- Share theUndercover Challenge with your friends below
- Tell us that you did AND tell us your kitchen cleaning challenge below
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lysol. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules