The 55X5 method is a manifestation technique that incorporates writing an affirmation down 55 times, for 5 days. While the technique has proven successful for many worldwide, you may wonder how to use the 55X5 technique to get a job. Since this method can be used for any goal you desire, getting a job is attainable with the right energy, focus, and vibration.
Use job-specific affirmations when using the 55X5 technique for getting a job. When designing your affirmation, placing a positive, high-vibrating emotion first and the reason next is best. Write the affirmation 55 times each day for 5 days in a row. Remain calm, confident, and positive.
When manifesting a new job, it can be tempting to fall into concerns about the future. When you practice the 55X5 method, your energy is aligned with your end goal and the positive emotions you will experience when you reach it. Read on to learn details on how to use the 55X5 technique to get the job of your dreams.
How To Use The 55X5 Technique For Getting A Job
Before you know how to use the 55X5 method to get a job, you must understand this technique and how it works. This manifestation method is a tool designed to quickly bring you into alignment with your desires.
Alternatively, check out the differences between the 333 and the 555 method in case it resonates more with you.
Both work best when you clearly visualize yourself receiving the goal and experiencing positive emotions.
Let’s look at a step-by-step guide to working with the 55X5 method of manifestation for finding a job.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Using The 55X5 Method Of Manifestation
- Clearly visualize what you want to manifest. E.G., I want a new job in sales.
- Write it down.
- Consider how having your new job will make you feel. Select a positive emotion to attach to the goal of having a new position in sales. E.G., Elated, proud, accomplished, passionate, successful, happy, etc.
- Write it down.
- Merge the two by writing the emotion first and the goal second. E.G., “I will feel so successful when I have my new job in sales.” Congratulations! This is your new affirmation!
- Write down your new affirmation 55 times every day for 5 days in a row. Each time you write it, bring up the feeling of success and pride of having your new job in sales.
- At the end of your 5 days, put your pen and paper away and trust that the Universe will provide. Look out for opportunities to receive.
You must put in the work when using the 55X5 method. Simply writing an affirmation on paper or in a journal will not get you your new job. To get the best possible results, ensure that you align yourself with your intentions by living in the emotions as much as possible.
Every time you write your affirmation down, you can relive the positive emotion associated with your commitment. This practice raises your vibration and helps keep you focused on your goal.
Keep negativity at bay by staying focussed on your positive intention. Also, keep an eye out for ways that the Universe provides for you. When you ask, you may receive in ways you do not expect. Be ready to receive, as long as it is in your best interest and in line with your true goal.
Another tip is to wear colors that attract abundance to help with the positive and high vibration.
Affirmations To Use In The 55X5 Technique For Getting A Job
As you design affirmations to manifest your dream job, it is essential that you clearly visualize the solid positive emotions that will accompany the fantastic news that you have the job and the feelings of working in the job.
The more details you can add to your visualization, the better. Your mind is a powerful tool, and what you believe to be true is more likely to become true.
If you are feeling a little stuck, here are a few ideas of high-vibration emotions to add to your affirmations:
- In awe
Always add a powerful, positive emotion before the job part of the affirmation. This technique helps to align your mind and energy with receiving your gift as you write the affirmation 55 times during the day.
In a way, you are tricking your mind into thinking that you have already received what you are asking for. By doing this, you bring your energy into balance with your desire. You vibrate at the correct frequency to receive, so you likely will.
You can create your own affirmations for getting a job by visualizing exactly what work you would like to do, why, where, and with whom.
If you feel you need more motivation or are still determining where to begin, we have created and collected a set of powerful and beautiful affirmations for you to use. Remember to put your emotion and energy into the one you select and pour your intention into it every time you write it down.
30 Affirmations To Get A Job
Try out one or more of these affirmations. You can piece together some to create your own that fits you perfectly.
Download this PDF with the 30 affirmations that you can customize adding your dream job, Company and name.
- I am so grateful for my new role as a (insert job here).
- I feel so fulfilled in my new job at my dream company.
- I am astounded and thankful for my new job as a (insert job here).
- I feel blessed beyond measure that the Universe provided this perfect role for me at (insert company name here).
- I am so very excited to work with my dream client (insert name here).
- It feels extremely good to know that I am valued in my new job.
- I am confident and fulfilled in my perfect role as (insert position here).
- I am so thankful I can make a difference in my new job.
- I am worthy of doing a new job that I love.
- I welcome abundance and opportunity in all areas of my life.
- I trust that the Universe will provide the best position for my highest good.
- I am grateful for my successes and lessons.
- I have the utmost confidence in myself and my abilities.
- I know my worth.
- I love that my new employer understands my value.
- Thank you, Universe, for providing the best possible job for me.
- I feel so joyful in my new career.
- I am in awe of how quickly and concisely my prayers have been answered.
- I value myself and know I can make a difference at my new place of work.
- I am thankful for my current job and look forward to my new venture.
- I am excited about the new opportunities my new job holds.
- I am ecstatic to make a real difference in my new job.
- I believe in myself and thank myself for all the decisions that led me to this place.
- I am beyond thankful for the amazing opportunity to work at this dream job.
- My heart is filled with never-ending gratitude for my new job working at (insert place here).
- I am blessed to work with (insert dream clients here) in my dream field of (insert occupation here).
- I feel fulfilled working as a (insert role here), knowing I can easily provide for my family.
- I am proud of my achievements and use them to help others in my new job at (insert job here).
- I am happy and at complete peace with my new job.
- I make connections and friends working with like-minded people at my new job.
Using the 55X5 manifestation method can be a quick, successful way to manifest your dream job into a reality. Be sure to put in the work by maintaining your energy and focus even after your five days have ended.
Do not allow fear and negativity to rob you of the work you have done. The Universe wants the very best for you and will give following your vibrations.