After trying the Squid Ink Black Pizza dough recipe successfully, we could not help making this Halloween Spooky Pizza. It is a sweet delicious treat that, once you have the dough ready, takes less than 5 minutes to prepare.
How To Cook The Spooky Pizza
This might seems a bit obvious and unnecessary but, trust me, it is not. This monster pizza is not cooked in the traditional way you’d think of.
Once you have the dough ready for the toppings, you’ll place a few potato slices on top. This will prevent the dough from rising which we don’t want.
Cook then as normal for a few minutes – it is incredibly quick! – and get it out to get it decorated.
Once you remove the potatoes, you’ll see those marks but that is going to be covered.
Ingredients used for the Halloween Spooky Pizza:
- Custard Cream
- Food coloring (green and red)
- Chocolate monster eyes
- Dr Oetker Giant Milk & White Chocolate Stars 20G
- Gummies from Pick’n’Mix
Just mix the custard with the food coloring for the base to your liking. I have used green for the head and red for the face.
Then melt a bit of Nutella to make the hair effect.
Add the eyes and nose. For the teeth I cut out the chocolate stars tips.
And it is that simple! We don’t want to put these chocolate bits in the oven as they would melt straight away! We only need to cook the pizza base really and then decorate.
Halloween Spooky Pizza (Easy)
- Portable Pizza Oven
- 2 tsp Custard Cream
- 1 pinch Food Coloring (Green & Red)
- 2 pieces Chocolate Monster Eyes
- 20 g Dr Oetkar Giant Milk And White Chocolate Stars
- 1 tsp Nutella
- Prepare the pizza dough the conventional way.
- Place a few potato slices on top.
- Cook the base for around 30 minutes.
- Take the pizza out.
- Remove potatoes.
- Mix the custard with the food coloring for the base to your liking.
- Then melt a bit of Nutella to make the hair effect.
- Add the eyes and nose with Chocolate Monster Eyes.
- For teeth, cut out the chocolate stars tips.
**This post contains some affiliate links**