The winner of the Countdown to Candy giveaway is Joseph’s Grainery Recipes. Contact me to claim your prize.
Don’t worry because we made extra! You have plenty of time before Halloween to plan a productive girls’ night out with your friends – if you get at least 9, you can buy the kits for $10.00 less – all together you’ll save $100.00!
Take out the trip to the hardware store($12), the trip to the craft store($14), the order of the vinyl lettering($10), the ribbon store ($14), the cutting of the wood($?), the sanding($?), the tweezing($), the paper cutting ($), the pain($$).
These will be delivered right your door…and the shipping is FREE! YAY…who doesn’t love FREE shipping?!?!
We need your order by next Thursday, September 16,2010 so we can get them shipped to you on time.
Count down to Candy Kit includes:
- 2 Small blocks sanded
- 1 Large block sanded
- 14 pre-cut small squares of paper (As seen in the picture below…it’s cute:)
- 1 large pre-cut rectangle paper
- 1 pre-cut piece of wired ribbon
- "Count Down to Candy" vinyl
- Vinyl numbers for the count down
- Instructions sent to you so you can complete it.
- Free Shipping!!All you’ll need is:
- Mod podge
- Stain or a stamp pad distresser
- Foam brush
- Sand paper, if desired
- maybe a little treat
You can get yours at the Crafts KITS Store
Yay! I'll be e-mailing you soon! I'm so excited. Thank you!!!
Oh gosh, another great idea! I love your countdowns, so creative!!!