I created some calendar magnets for my new and improved magnetic dry erase photo frame calendar. Now I have 31 magnets that I can just swap around instead of writing in the days each month.
1” wood circle discs
Spray paint and primer
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
1” hole punch or digital cutting machine
e-6000 or similar glue
1. Print out numbers 1-31 on patterned cardstock or paper. using a hole punch or a digital cutting machine cut the number out into 1” circles.
2. Spray prime and paint the little wooden discs.
2. Spread Mod Podge on the back of the 1” numbered circles and glue them onto the wooden discs. Seal the tops with Mod Podge as well.
3. Spread a thick coat of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic (this is not the same as regular Mod Podge) onto the circles. Start squeezing the Dimensional Magic around the edge of the circle working your way in until it is all covered. Put a nice thick coat on.
4. Wait 24 hours for them to dry. Glue a magnet onto the back and stick them onto your magnetic dry erase calendar. The Dimensional Magic provides a nice thick clear coat that looks like it is embedded under a bubble.