For Mother’s Day I finally stepped into 2011 and bought myself a Nikon D3100 SLR camera. I have been enjoying learning how to take a good picture. I feel like my pictures have improved 1000% with my new toy.
I was so excited to receive an August Blossoms camera strap to review. I looked around Etsy forever before I heard from two friends about August Blossoms. I didn’t simply want a slipcover for my strap because I heard those bunch up and slip around too much. I wanted a strap that was complete with the nylon webbing straps to attach to my camera plus a lens cap pocket. August Blossoms has both. So I contacted Denise and begged her to send me a strap to review.
I adore these straps for a number of reasons…
1 Denise chooses gorgeous fabrics for her designs. I chose the Lotus Blue Grey Red.
2. It has the lens cap pocket. No misplacing my lens cap or shoving it in my bra (for real!) so I don’t lose it.
3. It is a camera strap and not a slip cover so it doesn’t bunch up or slip around.
4. It is lightweight so I don’t have to worry about sweaty neck (these things are important people!).
5. She uses two high quality cotton fabrics so it is reversible.
6. Her prices are a lot cheaper than most of what I saw on Etsy.
Denise would love to send you a camera strap! Here is what you can do to enter a chance to win one.
1. Like August Blossoms on Facebook (leave me a comment here letting me know you did).
2. Visit August Blossoms on Etsy and tell me which strap speaks to you by leaving a comment on the name of the strap you’d chose if you won.