WHAT!?!? Yes I am at it again. First let me start by saying I love Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese. I like Boston Market’s better but Bob Evans will do at home. I bought 3 of these (I had coupons of course making them $.5o each) because they are quick side dishes when you are tight on time. And as I was warming it up the other day I thought… wow that would be fun to alter and make a little cute package to put a gift in. So yep here I am altering mac & cheese. LOL!
1. Eat the yummy mac & cheese and think of me. (Sorry you west coasters who don’t have the blessing of Bob Evans products). Wash the black container out thoroughly.
2. Ok so then I cut the cardstock to fit the sides, I did allow it to overlap to the top a bit because I knew the top piece of paper would cover it. Then I cut coordiating cardstock to fit the top. I then decoupaged them on and burnished (press hard) it down so there would be no bubbles or wrinkles.
3. I took a razor blade and flipped the top over on the wrong side. I cut out all the little openings and the tabs to close.
4. Then I cut coordinating paper to fit the sides and top. I ripped a thin piece of cardstock and glued all those on as well. I put a layer of decoupage medium over all of it.
5. After dry, I cut ribbon and strung it through the openings in the back and tied it on the front. And tucked the tabs in the back and slid the black plastic container back inside.