2 coordinating cardstock
Ribbon to match
1” hole punch
Stamping ink pad
1. First cut a piece of cardstock 3 15/16” x 3”.
3. Cut the second piece of coordinating cardstock 2 and 13/16” x 1 ½” and round the longer sided corners.
4. Put a small piece of adhesive on the front cover and cut a piece of ribbon about 13″ long. Place the ribbon over the adhesive to hold in place. Note: Do not put adhesive on the backside of the holder.
5. Then put adhesive on the coordinating cardstock and glue in place.
6. Then punch a hole out with a 1” hole punch. I then inked up a “thank you” stamp and stamped my sentiment.
7. Using the adhesive tape on the back of the tics tacs, attach it to the inside of the holder.