What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you travel or host? Do you have multiple Thanksgivings because of both sides of the family? This year we are traveling to Michigan to see my dad for Thanksgiving as well as my husband’s side of the family. So I will be cooking at my dad’s house and eating at my grandma-in-law’s. Wait…I will be eating at both places (of course!) but thankfully one will be on Thursday and one will be on Friday. Two big fattening meals in two days. Oh joy! I have been dieting all month for these two days!
Yesterday I shared with you that I got a new wireless Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer that I have been playing with. This is the first of the awesome ideas I have to showcase this printer.
1” x 8” bags (I bought mine on Ebay -just search “1” x 8” bags”)
Reese’s Pieces or M&M’s
Glue Dots or double sided adhesive
scissors or a Fiskars Scalloped Punch
1. Print out the Thanksgiving printable bag topper on white cardstock. I printed it wirelessly to my Canon PIXMA printer. If you don’t have a wireless printer, let me tell you – it is the nuts!
2. Using a hole punch (I used a scalloped punch) or scissors cut out the circles.
3. Fill up the skinny bags with the candy. You can fit about 28-30 candies in there. Seal the bag.
4. Using a glue dot or double sided adhesive adhere the printed and cut circle to the bag.
5. Find something cute to display them in to give to your Thanksgiving guests. (font for pail: Cinnamon Cake)
You could also use these to top cupcakes or to seal a hostess gift.
Disclaimer: This is a compensated post through Canon. All ideas, opinions and thoughts belong to this girl. If you want to learn more about this printer click here for all the details along with videos of all it can do.