This wreath will literally take you 5 minutes. You really don’t even need a tutorial. This is the most simple Christmas wreath you will ever make. All you do is wrap the garland around the wreath and attach floral greening pins to hold it in place. The.end. The beauty is in the fun silver and gold garland from Hobby Lobby. It is the same method I used for the Creepy Spider Infested Wreath from Halloween.
20” STYROFOAM™ Brand wreath
2 silver and gold garland from Hobby Lobby (the Brand is Christmas Shoppe and itretails for $7.99 a piece)
floral greening pins
thick wired Christmas ribbon
1. You will need two of the 12’ garlands from Hobby Lobby or another craft store and one 20” STYROFOAM™ Brand wreath. You will begin by securing the garland to the back of the wreath with a floral greening pin.
2. Wrap the garland around with consistent tightness making sure you cover all of the white Styrofoam wreath and fluffing the garland as you go. Secure the end of the 1st garland with a floral pin and attach another garland the same way.
3. Secure the second garland in place as well and you have a gorgeous, fluffy, metallic wreath!
4. Cut a length of ribbon. I used a 4” wide wired ribbon from the Christmas section. Loop one end through the wreath and attach the ribbon with Gorilla tape to the top of your door or back of a mirror like I did.
5. Take another length of ribbon and tie a bow. Cut long tails and curl them with your hands. Attach the bow with a floral pin or head pin onto your wreath and you are done.
Do you want to see my entire Christmas metallic vignette?
For more wreath inspiration check out our Amazing Wreath Pinboard.
Connect with STYROFOAM™ Brand :
Follow Styro-Crafts on Facebook