1. The object you makeover must have been completely free to you, meaning you found it on the side of the road, in a dumpster, someone gave it to you, or Aunt Nelly died and left it to you in her will. YOU DID NOT PAY A DIME FOR IT…got it? Good!
2. You can use or buy other things to help fix it up (spray paint, embellishments, ribbon, fabric, etc).
3. It does not have to be a piece of furniture. It can be some hand-me-down clothes you remade, a recipe you tweaked, a plastic container you recycled. It just has to be headed for the trash can before you came along.
4. You must have a before and after photo of it. You must have completed the project and not just pulled something out of the trash. Remember you are rescuing it to use it and give it a premier spot in this world.
5. You must have the Roadkill Rescue button somewhere in your post or sidebar. Copy the code from the right hand side of my page.
6. It doesn’t have to be a new post, you can use an older post as long as it applies to rule #1.