Being the last minute person that I have been this month I am just now creating Easter baskets for my kiddos. I got this magazine called Chasing Fireflies sent to my house a while back and they have the cutest kid’s stuff. I saw an adorable personalized Easter basket that I decided to replicate. It was a little felt basket that had been embroidered with a child’s name.
8” felt basket from Total Class Creative
Scrap of pink felt
Heat transfer material
Hot glue gun
2 black buttons
1. Print out the bunny ear pattern and then cut two white felt ears.
2. Using the Silhouette machine cut out your child’s name out of heat transfer material. Iron it on the wool setting onto the felt ear you just cut out.
3. Using three strands of embroidery floss stitch (using a blanket stitch) around the ears and the top of the basket.
4. Using a little bit of hot glue attach the ears in place gluing them underneath the top of the felt basket.
5. Cut a piece of pink felt in the shape of a nose and hot glue that in place as well. Sew on two black buttons for the eyes.
6. Using the Silhouette machine cut out black heat transfer material for the mouth as well. Iron it in place.
Don’t stop here…there are most Easter Crafts…