Hey yo! I am finally home from my 8-day trip to surprise one of my dearest friends on her 40th birthday in Alaska and then from there I went to speak at a conference in Utah called SNAP. While I a had a blast, Dorothy most certainly was onto something when she said, “There’s no place like home.” Sooooo…. have you realized Mother’s Day is coming up? In two weeks from yesterday we get to honor all moms around the world – and I have a great idea on how to do it.
Dove Dark Chocolate Promises – (the Sea Salt Caramel and Mint are my favorites)
Double sided adhesive
Printer and scissors or a Silhouette Cameo machine
1. Begin by printing out the Mother’s Day printable file. If you have a Silhouette machine I have provided the print and cut file. If you don’t have a Silhouette machine you can print out the PDF in black and white and cut out the squares with scissors.
2. Cut out “I <3 U MOM” and using your double sided adhesive stick those to the top of the pillbox on each of the days. In order to make the heart I just used another piece of cardstock on my Silhouette machine and cut out just the heart.
3. I have provided 12 mom quotes. Pick 7 of them that you want to use. Cut them out and put them in the bottom of each day of the pillbox. No need to use adhesive just drop them in.
4. Place two of the Dove Dark Chocolates in each of the day. I love the Mint and the Sea Salt Caramel ones – OMG they are heavenly.
5. Optional: If you have time you could cut out pictures of the grandkids or yourself and put it under each of the days’ opening. You could also seal the gift by tying twine around the box with a bow.
After your mom eats the chocolate there is a little “mother quote” underneath. Sweet, sentimental and some really silky smooth dark chocolate!
Compensation was provided by DOVE® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are mine and not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends.