Put a bow on it. That’s my mantra. Bows just make everything cuter. I have grand plans to repaint my black kitchen table and chairs one day. I am kind of over the dark black and want to lighten them up at bit. In the meantime, I busted out some fabric from the Online Fabric Store and added some bows to the back. \
And today on Cyber Monday you can get $15 off an order of $75 with the code “INFARRANTLY15”. Plus they have over 100 fabrics already reduced to 30% off including the one I used for today’s project.
50” of home decor fabric
rotary cutter and mat
1. Measure your chairs and cut your fabric accordingly. I cut mine to 14” wide by 50” long.
2. Fold the fabric in half with right sides together and then sew along the top and side of your fabric. This creates a tube.
3. Turn it right side out and iron flat.
4. On the end that is still opened, fold and press it under and then sew shut.
5. I just tied mine into a knot and fluffed the ends to look like a bow. Tie it around the smallest part of the back of your chair that way when you pull it upward to the larger part of the chair you get a nice fit without it slipping.
6. Leave it plain or embellish them for the holiday season.
Online Fabric Store has an amazing selection of fabrics and today you can get the best deals of the year. They have an hourly order giveaway all day and any order placed today gets a free “Wicked Good Fabric Bag”. Plus on their blog they have a giveaway every hour from 9 – 5 PM EST as well.