Are you ready to party?
I am sorry no music…I couldn’t handle it anymore.
I told you I would bring food. What is a party without some amazing sweets? And what is sweeter than a cupcake pop by Bakerella? Ok pass them around…there is enough for everyone. Alright now that everyone has a little sugar, let the party begin.
Before you get to showcase your Roadkill vRescue let me start by sharing mine. When running one night I ran past this hutch thing. I am assuming it went on top of a dresser or maybe a desk. I am sure someone has the exact same one and can tell me where it came from.
I didn’t have much interest in it and ran right past it, but I was thinking about what I could do with it in case it did find its way into my garage. The next morning I was cruising our neighborhood and saw it was still there. I had no idea what I was going to do with it but I hauled it into my mom van the whole time thinking, “What am I thinking?”
So I brought it inside and let my mind wander regarding what it would become. Does anyone else do this? At first it was a shelf and quilt rack for Kayla’s room painted white with her quilt hanging from a rod I would nail in place. Nahhhh….too big for Kayla’s room. Then I was going to chop off the bottom and hang it on our room and put little trinkets on it….nope no wall was going to work for it. Then it was going to be a red bookshelf in the playroom…but the shelves were too narrow for some of the huge children’s books. Then a vision came to me…
1. The object you makeover must have been completely free to you, meaning you found it on the side of the road, in a dumpster, someone gave it to you, or Aunt Nelly died and left it to you in her will. YOU DID NOT PAY A DIME FOR IT…got it? Good!
2. You can use or buy other things to help fix it up (spray paint, embellishments, ribbon, fabric, etc).
3. You have to be a subscriber of Infarrantly Creative.
4. You must have the Roadkill Rescue button somewhere in your post or sidebar.
5. It doesn’t have to be a new post, you can use an older post as long as it applies to rule #1.
6. Enter your permalink to your Roadkill Rescue post and NOT just your blog url. All links that do not go to your party post will be deleted.
Note: I am not a fan of music on blogs…the song will be gone tomorrow. I thought it would be fun for today though. I am sorry if you hate the song or had your speakers up loud. And no, I am not sending everyone a cupcake pop, it was just for fun people…just for fun!