Since I finished painting Isaac’s bunk beds in November I have been looking for a chair for his desk. I could not find anything that would work.
My chair qualifications were:
1. That it had a pad to reupholster
2. That it was less than $5
3. That is was solid wood
4. That is was smaller than a kitchen chair.
It worked! I used the fabric from Isaac’s old diaper stacker. Yes! I plan to use up every square inch of his old baby bedding. LOL! You know how I feel about that! After I cleaned out a spider family from the crevices, (yes… I am serious) I used some leftover paint from the beds and some foam I bought at a yard sale for $.50 and got to work.