After much debating with myself…(yes I talk to myself) I decided to try Thrifty Decor Chick’s Easy Peasy Roman Shades. I couldn’t decided between those and the tie-up shades. Since I have done the tie-up shades everywhere in my house I decided I would try something new.
I didn’t use hemming tape (because the fabric was a faux seude and would not iron without damage.) I just sewed them. Then I couldn’t figure out that whole ribbon thing and the math it needed. I am not that smart. So I sewed the ribbons on and then just tied them where I wanted them to be on the cup hook and tucked the ribbon ends in the fold. It gives me a little versatility to raise and lower them more.