A couple of people have asked more information about the cleanse I am doing. For those of you who don’t care, sorry.
There was a book written back in the 70s by a guy named Stanley Burroughs who is a raw foodist (one who only eat raw fruits, veggies, seeds and nuts). It is called the Master Cleanser. He is the one who developed the cleanse. Since then it has been popularized by Peter Glickman who wrote, “Lose Weight, Have More Energy, and Be Happier in 10 Days.”
The purpose of the cleanse is:
- To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body.
- To cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system.
- To purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body.
- To kickstart your metabolism for those who have a sluggish or slow metabolism
- To eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles.
- To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
- To build a healthy blood stream.
- To keep youth and elasticity regardless of our years.
I suggest reading both books to understand it more. However, I don’t recommend this to everyone because it is VERY difficult. Of 10 people who I know who did it, 2 finished the first time. You need tons of will power and you need to know the detox symptoms so you don’t get discouraged. Believe it or not, you aren’t really hungry on the cleanse. But there is a lot of detox symptoms you need to know about. Be informed, read the book before you even consider it.
I have done a pill cleanse before with little results. It just kind of made sense to me to have no food in my body so that my body is at its natural state and the cleanse can really get rid of the junk. With all the processed food America eats, me included, it makes sense to cleanse your body like this once a year.
It truly is WAAAAAY easier the second time. The first time I did it I had 29 years of garbage in my body so I had a lot to get rid of. It is kind of weird that there is still stuff coming out of your system even after 7 days of no food. It is kind of scary all the plaque and build up we have in our systems which weighs us down and causes major fatigue along with numerous other ailments.
If you have any sort of digestive issue I would recommend this to you. It will certainly cleanse you out. But click on those sites above, you can actually buy Peter Glickman’s E-book and read it right away. Email me if you have any questions.